New School

AlmondScar

Hello, after recently passing a big test here in northern ireland, I received the results fo the school i was accepted into, and it was the school at this top of my list. That was in feb, now tday i found out what classes im in! :rolleyes: and i know people from my school in the same class as me, so im happy :)

Weeeeeeeeeee, thats always good that you know peeps in your class :D

I got a college thing to go to soon, everyone in my school is seperated i think, gonna suck, lol... Got to go in there on me own :):rolleyes:

i will give you a tip C-Girl, while your still in school you should do the following to make your school days one to remember: -

1> Get pis*ed everynight

2> Go clubbin!

3> Have 1 large Joint or a Bucket at dinner times

4> Mess about have a laugh

5> Friday night you have to make it the best night which involves alot ov drink and hause partys!

Do that and your school days will be good to remember :)

Hello, after recently passing a big test here in northern ireland, I received the results fo the school i was accepted into, and it was the school at this top of my list. That was in feb, now tday i found out what classes im in!  :D and i know people from my school in the same class as me, so im happy  :)

well done c-girl, congrats! :rolleyes:

i will give you a tip C-Girl, while your still in school you should do the following to make your school days one to remember: -

1> Get pis*ed everynight

2> Go clubbin!

5> Friday night you have to make it the best night which involves alot ov drink and hause partys!

think shes 11 tbh

1> Get pis*ed everynight

2> Go clubbin!

think shes 11 tbh

Ahhh 11 lol... ok well miss out the Clubbing part then because that aint going to happen all the rest go for ittttttttttt :rolleyes: