nekkid

17 members have voted

1. 1. Digital Cable or Satelite?

• Digital Cable - 84.95/month
    • Satelite - 71.94
    • Regular Cable - 45.99
    • None - 0

I can't decide which to get. :cry:

Digital Cable and Satelite have the same channel selections. Digital Cable is similar to satelite, but is through regular cable line. It's almost as clear as Satelite as well.

[Editted to clarify]

For internet or what?  I would rather have fast internet than any kind of television proramming.

As in for television :)

I use ADSL for my Internet. I'll never give that up and there's no chance I'd ever get cable Internet.

In the UK, BSkyB have more channels than Cable. But its probably different in Canada.

We get a lot of bad weather in the winter, but it hasn't affected the signal on the sky dish :)

Here in North America (especially during snowstorms--I'm in North Dakota) it gets terrible. During sticky snowstorms, it sometimes gets so bad that you have to bundle up, grab a broom, and sweep it.

The satellites that have a footprint over the UK are quite a few years newer, so they most likely have better transmitters in place. Wish we could get some new ones!

I have the same in Texas when it comes to bad weather. When it rains (which can be few and far between) we lose signal on the dish. I would recommend cable if available...