Wallpapers

Visentinel

WTF........bump?

Now were bumping threads to get replies. Got dam you guys get a grip. Sigs, bumps. This place is turning into a playground.

couldnt agree with u more there XPerties, its getting out of hand in certain topics, because of particular members, topics are going waaaaaaaaaaaay off topic.

people will reply when they see a post, if they have the need to....

btw, on topic, some odd looking wallpapers there :)

whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge .

couldnt agree with u more there XPerties, its getting out of hand in certain topics, because of particular members, topics are going waaaaaaaaaaaay off topic.

Like you Just did :rolleyes:

This Topics been On Topic Until Xperties Came Along :) And then Theres Always Someone who Jumps on the Wagon to Join in the FLames :D (Its Typical)

When i dont get any Feedback/Posts on a Forum.. i Pull the links from the post, Coz i DOnt support Leechers. Bumping Gave people a CHance :D

some odd looking wallpapers there

Variety For Everyones Style :D

whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge .

Like you Just did :rolleyes:

This Topics been On Topic Until Xperties Came Along :) And then Theres Always Someone who Jumps on the Wagon to Join in the FLames :D (Its Typical)

When i dont get any Feedback/Posts on a Forum.. i Pull the links from the post, Coz i DOnt support Leechers. Bumping Gave people a CHance :D

some odd looking wallpapers there
Variety For Everyones Style :D

3 words get a grip!

Moving back to the original topic please