Possible the best FREE game ever!?

codeblue

For those of you who havent experienced Track Mania before, theres a free version of the game...and its wicked!

90 courses in single player mode

LAN play

Internet Play

Course Designer

Customise Paint jobs (I said paint :blushing:)

Get It Here

At just over 260mb, it aint small, but well worth it.

:thumbup:thumbup

I suppose for those who have never played any TM games its an ok deal but believe me, this isn't a patch on Sunrise/Original.

If you download this game and enjoy it, buy either one of those (preferrably Sunrise being the newer game), and I swear, you will LOVE that :wub:

Downloaded this a while back, is a totla sweet free game, a lot of fun!

you gotta try it!

(might be funny with ATI cards, seen it go funny on them, as its designed for nVIDIA)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it completely free and not loaded with rootkit starforce copy protection? If not i'm all for it. I bought the first trackmania for 5 bux new at big lots and could never play it cause of the protection and spybot hated that driver it installed. Guess i should check for a patch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Downloaded, intalled, played and OMG that must be the best FREE game ive ever played. The graphics on it are awsome. The only other free online game that is really any good is Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm,

This is the niced free game I ever saw. I'm already hooked up on it! Love to win against my little sister... You can also download skins and tracks, just search with google. Lots of possibilities (I'm currently driving the HL² buggy)! Downloaded some crazy tracks too... Lovely :D

Sars! :w00t:

• 3 months later...
Hey people I dunno abt u but whenever I tried to download this it was always corrupted.Can u help me??

LOL, I downloaded it in Vista RC1 and tried to save it on D: partition where I have 6gigs of free space and it says quota error..OMG

Downloading to XP now..