Animated Sigs

whoa you dont know how to make animated signature? gee where you got that avatar (sorry)

use image ready (gif/swf) or flash/director (swf)

if you use image ready, you must have some basic knowledge in photoshop, just explore a bit and you got it

PS:check out my avatar, that's made with image ready

• 5 weeks later...

check out this image (currently my sig)

burn.gif

made it with image ready with total 75 frame (with lots of layer), rebuild from 3 gif image available on the net (so simple only take 30-60 minutes)

sorry to put out your guy's fire but....

5. Images in signatures shall NOT exceed a total of 300x100 and 80kb. Flash and animated sigs are not permitted. You can enter max 4 lines of text in signature or signature image. Advertising and/or affiliates are not allowed in signatures nor avatars. Avatars are to be a maximum of 100x100 pixels. If your avatar or signature goes above these guidelines they will be taken off without notice. Any signatures found to be attached to a thread and used as a signature host is not allowed on MSFN and will be removed. Members with slow connection can disable other members signatures when reading posts by going to: My Control - Options - Board Settings.
sorry but a rule is a rule

as long as you dont use it for a signature at msfn, your fine :)

Edited by WolfX2

i think fine to use animated sig that small than 80kb (and size not bigger than 300x100) like what i have used, i once use the bigger animated sig but that sig removed by forum staff so then i go with this tiny sig :D