JavaScript Error

hi,im geting this error when i click on start install in wpi (438) :

Javascript Error Report

Url: file://D:\WPI\WPI.hta

File: generate.js

Line: 237

--------------

another problem is, all programs list checkboxes are clear even though I set them (default:yes) in config.js ???

I really need your help

TIA

generate.txt

config.txt

WPI.txt

Depending on what version you are using, I suggested to Kels, and we have moved it, the audio.exe program is now in the Audio folder, where it always should have been.

Change line 236 to ".\\Audio\\Audio.exe"; <---- add the semi-color

And verify audio.exe is in the Audio folder.

There's a lot of unorthodox code in WPI. Hopefully it doesn't have any problems with IE7. Anyone try using it in Vista?

I would imagine the interpretation will remain the same ... but nonetheless, a lot of it is not proper scripting/markup.

Edited by Dumpy Dooby

Has anyone else recieved this particular error while testing 4.4rc1?

test3tv.png

I opened generate.js to see what was on that line and there is nothing, it is right after it is supposed to launch ktool. I verified that I have all the files on the DVD. And while in Windows a test run using the example config.js launches just fine.

Edited by imthemp3king

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem. If u delete the folder "audio" the script try to launch "closeaudio.exe" and when it can't find it show that error. So try deleting that line. I fixed it of that way.

See ya!

Edited by DryKillLogic

I had the same problem. If u delete the folder "audio" the script try to launch "closeaudio.exe" and when it can't find it show that error. So try deleting that line. I fixed it of that way.

See ya!

Thanks for the reply, I was beginning to wonder if I was just experiencing a quirk and gave up on working with 4.4 I will give this a shot.

Thanks again!

See ya!

Thanks for the reply, I was beginning to wonder if I was just experiencing a quirk and gave up on working with 4.4 I will give this a shot.

Thanks again!

yup.. i also figure out that deleting Audio folder is the main source of Javascript error like generate.js error