Free USB Flash Drive from Microsoft

Tarun

Thank you for requesting the Mystery Solved USB drive loaded with valuable information. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

patience...lol

Edited by Maleko

alsiladka, the fine print...

*This offer is available in the U.S. only while supplies last. Limit one per customer. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

I wonder if they have more than three? But they will get a lot of E-mail and home addresses.

Edited by RJM

alsiladka, the fine print...

*This offer is available in the U.S. only while supplies last. Limit one per customer. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

I wonder if they have more than three? But they will get a lot of E-mail and home addresses.

"only while supplies last" usually means that Microsoft has like a gazillion of them left! ;)

I also wanted to point out *This offer is available in the U.S. only . I just highlighted that part

wrong. But it would be interesting to find out exactly how many Microsoft is giving away.

Edited by RJM

I also wanted to point out *This offer is available in the U.S. only . I just highlighted that part

wrong. But it would be interesting to find out exactly how many Microsoft is giving away.

Well I went through the process and ordered one. It did have options for other countries.

I have oredered free stuff of Microsoft before. Like the Windows SP2 Disk. Took them about a week to get it to me.