Wireless Connection

I have 1 laptop and two PC's on a wireless network, the laptop and one of the PC's have a signal and can display pages from the internet, the second PC also receives a signal but will not display any pages from the internet, it continuosly says "Cannot Find Server-The Page Cannot Be Displayed". I am using a WIFI mini card on one laptop and 2 USB dongles for the PC'S.

I have noticed though that in Device Manager>System Devices there is a yellow exclamation mark next to "PnP BIOS Extension" might this have anything to do with the PC in question? Any help or remedy for this problem would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Again!

Do you have static IP on the computer wich is not working? Im thinking you have DHCP enabled on the Router, therefor it is providing an IP address to the machines. Having the second PC with a static IP can be the reason to your problem. You would still connect to the Access Point but would not be able to do anything.

I am assuming that you are using a router to access the internet? if so I would suggest that you also check to see if you have MAC address filtering on, if it is on... is your PCs MAC address in the list of allowed computers? if not add it to the list and then reconnect your PC to the network.

Roger that Tomcat. However I dont think that what it is happening with the thread starter.

m3n7ot - Even if he has driver issues with other component in his PC, that would not be the reason why he can't use the Internet. (However, it would be good to have corret drivers for everything)

He problly has a driver issue to get a yellow question mark. that'll cause it to seem like it's connected but it's really not. I had that before where I put the wrong driver in for an older model wireless and it said it's connected but I can't recive anything on my laptop.