Which is better?

TKG

I recently picked up the MS Laser Mouse 6000. So far it's awesome. The only thing I don't like is the default setting of "zoom" for the left side button instead of "browser back"...that's easily change though.

Gaming is very smooth with it as well. I've seen problems with the Logitech laser mice as well as the Razer mice in games (namely those based on the DOOM 3 engine) but I haven't experienced any such problems with this mouse yet. One of my clan mates was/is having problems with his. :(

EDIT: My clan mate experiencing problems has a Logitech G5...

Edited by nmX.Memnoch

I love the thing...I even made 'em buy me one at work to replace my Wireless IntelliMouse 2.0. Of course, I was getting tired of replacing batteries in the keyboard and mouse anyway. Plus the keyboard would stick on the repeat sometimes since I have my repeat rate at max...and that's a PITA when it happens while you're entering a password or working on a script.

i still prefer the mx518, that what i have. logitech is pretty much the best mouse maker out there. i have tried a bunch of other MS mouses and they just arnt for gaming, who knows about this new one, go to a local computer store and test it out for yourself.