I need a job!

gamehead200

money is money, and u need money 2 get ahead in life, and if u want an it related job later on that is the way to go, start off in a small shop like that. U need experience in the it industry to get a job, and its very hard to get a job later if u hav no experience. If computers are what u want to do 4 a living, then u should start gaining experience now

If I were 14 again :D I would stay my butt right there at home.

I went to work at 13 in 1960 :D and haven't stopped yet. :D

I know that at 14 nobody over 30 has a clue but some things

stay the same forever.

Now that my sermon is over, :) I need someone to mow my grass.

2.5 acres plus shrubbery. :rolleyes: South Georgia. Push mower furnished. w00t

or maybe you need to find yourself a rich girl and be her sugar daddy. :rolleyes:

I thought that if you were a sugar daddy that You were the rich one? :D:)

Encarta definition;sug·ar dad·dy

noun

man spending freely on younger partner: a rich man who gives money and gifts to a younger partner in a relationship ( informal )

Look hunny enjoy your childhood. I started working when i was 15 and believe me, I've had no job for a month now, I have no money!!! It's weird, I cant control my spending or anything so just b happy with the money u got@the mo. Also, u'll have so much less time. I got a job working as a lab assistant at the corn maltings nr me this summer (hmm, could it b I got the job cos my dad sends his corn there??!)

But here are a few jobs for you to do:

1)Cook all them pizzas for that party I'm having

2)Tidy my scary cupboard (I accept no liability for falling objects henceforth)

3)Sort out my laptop (it doesnt like u right clicking open programs on taskbar to close them)

4)Sort out all my A-level papers for a big bonfire

On second thoughts, finding urself a rich girl is probably wiser in the long run...plus if u marry an old one, when she cops it u'll get the dough...

Look hunny enjoy your childhood. I started working when i was 15 and believe me, I've had no job for a month now, I have no money!!! It's weird, I cant control my spending or anything so just b happy with the money u got@the mo.  Also, u'll have so much less time.  I got a job working as a lab assistant at the corn maltings nr me this summer (hmm, could it b I got the job cos my dad sends his corn there??!)

But here are a few jobs for you to do:

1)Cook all them pizzas for that party I'm having

2)Tidy my scary cupboard (I accept no liability for falling objects henceforth)

3)Sort out my laptop (it doesnt like u right clicking open programs on taskbar to close them)

4)Sort out all my A-level papers for a big bonfire

On second thoughts, finding urself a rich girl is probably wiser in the long run...plus if u marry an old one, when she cops it u'll get the dough...

**** straight :)