I need a job!

gamehead200

Guys, any ideas on what kind of a job I should get? I'm fourteen (almost) and know enough about computers to get something in that field...Any ideas on what I should do this summer? (I'm going to camp starting Monday and ending two weeks later)...

Let's see,

$0.10 for cleaning my trackball mouse all the way (include buttons)

$1.75 for picking up all the garbage in front of my house at the side of the road

$5 for mowing meh big lawn...

$5 for fixing the part at the side of my road that I torn up with meh ATV, and the county be complaining about..

$25 refferal fee for someone that purchases a site from me (get money after I got payed)

Forgot wot else... :)

Put an ad in the paper to computer tutor the elderly in nursing homes.You need to be polite and patient,and from what I've read of your posts here you have those qualities.Also charge a reasonable rate because most of the time they don't have much money.My girlfiend is a licensed social worker and has worked in many nursing homes.She says that the old folks are eager to learn so they can e-mail their families. :)

10% of all sales you send my way  :D

Explain more by e-mail! :rolleyes:

zipp51, I might just do that... :D

FthrJACK, I think you'd have to pay more than that for me to wash your car...I'd have to fly to the UK, rent a hotel room (unless you have a spare room :) the closet :rolleyes: ) and wash your car...That would come out to a total of about $1000 CAN. :rolleyes: !

No to everything you said ThA_FiLeR! :D