What is this?

Nerwin

Can some one tell me what this is?

picturemedium1gs.th.jpg

It came with my case and I dont know whats it for.

:huh::blink:

LOL man i've never seen one that small. I've had a few with very long twisted cables but never seen one that short. I have 2 cases that came with little piezo speakers already built into the front. They are actually better than the ones from the days of old that were paperish. If you run linux or bsd there is a program you can compile that'll let you make all kinds of buzzes and blips to tick off your room mates with :D

I've got the exact same thing with my case. It took me two years to figure it out actually. I got my 2nd case with one of these and as I was putting that computer together I thought, it is really odd that these cases don't have internal speakers. Then I looked over at that and it clicked. I need to put them in.

God that thing is tiny! LOL

These things are a pretty common size. They need to be small so that they don't get in the way. What I don't understand is how I can be overclocking and suddenly I can hear this thing gripe at me for clocking a bit high. Unless the onboard audio is travelling to my 2.1's...This is one loud little speaker. :blink: