Slipstreaming question

Dels

a newbie need some explanation (again?!)

1. i have win2k system with usp5.1 installed and i'm very happy with that thing

2. a few days ago my pc going wierd (didn't want to boot) and i repair with my win2k cd

3. i think the problem solved but, my pc keep restarting when i play some games or application

4. i right-clicked "my computer" and OMG there is the problem, the windows read system as only pure win2k without any sp pack installed

5. i go to control panel and tried to uninstall some program i added after usp5.1 installed was before installing (again) usp5.1 like .NetFramework 2.0 and voila windows refuses to uninstall it (this thing likely the most common problems)

6. i think i better format my HDD and installing my os again so i really need some explain about slipstreaming usp 5.1 to a virgin win2k cd and make it bootable or atleast i can make win2k integrated usp5 cd incase i need it for recovery purpose (if this thing happen again)

NB:

1. i need better recomendation of steps i should take, i've search over google and found 2 method the cmd and NLite method, which one better for newbie? and which one is safer method?

2. i have recent NLite version and .NetFramework 2.0

thx for all helps

sorry i didn't reply sooner....

i have 1 question for you -

when you repaired your windows did you use your SP5 slipstreamed CD or a (pure widnows w/o any SP's)

anyway for a quick fix id recomand you to either re-install (or if you cant or dont want to) re-installle the uSP5 If you stil have the exe (win2k-usp51.exe) just run in on your machine, that should help......

when you repaired your windows did you use your SP5 slipstreamed CD or a (pure widnows w/o any SP's)

i use a virgin win 2k cd and i want to make slipstreamed usp5.1 cd now

just go with nlite hope it works (gee i need to go to my friend house cause i don't have cd-rw drive :D )