New Build Is Out 5308

gunsmokingman

I hate that **** sidebar. >.<'

It's associated with explorer and the #1 cause of memory leaks that forced 400MB+ memory usage when it first appeared. O_o

Please tell me the sidebar process isn't default or at least that sidebar.exe is really a result of them dividing Explorer priorities. >.<'

I won't be getting this build but it actually appears to be.....Solid. o_O How well does it perform?

I hate that **** sidebar. >.<'

It's associated with explorer and the #1 cause of memory leaks that forced 400MB+ memory usage when it first appeared. O_o

Please tell me the sidebar process isn't default or at least that sidebar.exe is really a result of them dividing Explorer priorities. >.<'

I won't be getting this build but it actually appears to be.....Solid. o_O How well does it perform?

It runs better then the previous builds.

The sidebar you have to enable it, it is off by defualt.

I even manage to play Sniper Elite, on previous builds it would just cause a blue screen.

I see you have no glass, what kind of gfx card do you have?

build 5270 used 800 MB with glass enabled, how much does this build use?

I do not know, since my ATI 9200 is not a supportted video card for all the effetcs.

I have been using this build and find it a big improvement over 5270 at least on my computer.

I see you have no glass, what kind of gfx card do you have?

build 5270 used 800 MB with glass enabled, how much does this build use?

I've not seen that version use that much. 5308 uses 350MB after boot up with glass enabled. It is still too much though.