Network IP config..or something else?

Hi, i am new here and not experienced on networking.Mu PC(XPPro) and laptop(XPHome) are conected to internet via router Netgear 108Mbps WGT624 v3(PC wired, laptop wireless).Worked perfect but few days ago mu ISP automaticly updated modem with new software.Since than i can't open anuthing on internet.I tryed everything, called ISP, but they say networking is not problem which they can solve for me.New in this modem update is that now modem gives IP's from 192.168.1.10 and my router can't configure my intern. acsses automaticly any more.I tryed manyally without succes.

This is modem IP's:

798080.jpg

If my PC is dyrecly connected to modem everything is OK, internet works and i get this IP's:

798081.jpg

If i connect to modem via router vith def. router settings nothing works.If i give router IP 192.168.1.10(router is now def.gateway) and DNS server which is on modem(192.168.1.1) i get this:

798121.jpg

and also doesn't work.

If i make router conf. with my ISP's prim. and sec. DSN servers also doesn't work.PC and laptop can comunicate via roter, but Internet is out.I have ZA firewall wich doesn't make problems(i think, at least than i get intrn. only via modem).

Is this LAN problem or maybe something else?

Ok, I didnt understand it all, but ...

Modem: 192.168.1.1

Ok, now give Router the IP - 10.0.0.1

No, go to Router Options, to DHCP Options and disable DHCP.

Now, go to TCP/IP Properties of your LAN or WLAN and put these values:

IP - 10.0.0.X (X = one mumber for each computer @ your house).

Subnet Mask - 255.255.255.0

Default Gateway - 10.0.0.1

DNS Servers: Your ISP DNS Server IPS.

If you are using Static IPs, you can Disable the DHCP Client Service.

PS: Im sorry of giving the help with static IPs, most of the people dont like it. But I love it, and, since the network is small, there no reason not to use it

Edited by Gouki

hmmm...

Everything looks fine on your internal settings, so you should be connecting fine to your local machines.

Looks like your external settings are likely to be the problem, but you haven't shown these on the images.

We need to see what your Modem/Router thinks it's external IP is, and what settings it has received from your ISP.

Thank you Gouki and Grunth0s, i fixed problem by Netgear helpdesk.It was onlu needed to change IP numbers on LAN settings of the router : ip address from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.10.1 and starting DHCP from 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.10.2 and ending from 192.168.1.254 to 192.168.10.254.