Mac.

SqueakyByte

In order to save money, the computer users decided to build their building themselves. As they proceeded to do the job, gradually the hierarchy of the computer users was reflected in the jobs that they did. The Mac Users found themselves at the bottom of a ditch doing the nastiest of the digging. Above them, supervising, was a PC User. One Mac User turned to another and asked, "How come we're working down here and he's working up there?"

The Mac User crawled up to the top of the ditch. "Why are we down there digging while you're up here supervising?" the Mac User asked the PC User.

"Because I'm smarter than you," was the reply.

"Huh, I don't understand," the confused Mac User said.

"Allow me to demonstrate," said the PC User. He walked up to the nearest tree, put out his open hand in front of the tree and said to the Mac User, "Hit my hand!"

The Mac User reared back with his fist and shot a punch at the PC User's open hand. At the last instant, the PC User moved his hand out of the way so that the Mac User's fist went slamming into the tree.

"OW!," cried the Mac User, "I see what you mean." He then returned to the ditch and his friend waiting below.

"Well," said the other Mac User, "did you find out why he's up there and we're down here?"

"Yes," said the Mac User, whose hand was still throbbing, "it's because he's smarter than us."

"I don't understand," said his friend.

"Let me explain it to you," said the Mac User. He then took his open hand and placed it in front of his own face.

"Now," he said, "hit my hand with your shovel!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M.A.C.I.N.T.O.S.H. = Most Applications Crash If Not The Operation System Hangs

M.A.C.I.N.T.O.S.H. = Mostly Annoying Citizens In Need To Operate $h1tty Heaps

M.A.C.I.N.T.O.S.H. = More Apple Computers are In Nigeria Than On Shelves at Home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.They Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.Where the hell is the **** disk eject?

3.They only have one **** mouse button.

4.Where are the function buttons?

5.They are slow as hell.

6.Nobody makes software for them but Macintosh

7.No multi-tasking.

8.Real men use Dos.

9.Your system has crashed, would you like

10.This year, Microsoft unveiled .system, Windows 95. In response,

Macintosh unveiled Wlndows 3.1.

11.They're not I.B.M. compatible

12.They're made by the same people who made the Apple IIe.

13.They're not quite as powerful as a Commodore or Tandy.

14.The Atari 2600 had better games.

15.Microsoft has a very public chairman, Bill Gates, who the hell runs Apple, anyway?

16.How do you turn the **** thing off?

17.Formatting a disk takes up half it's space.

18.They have about as much memory as Ronald Reagan.

19.You can totally screw them up by pressing the escape button ("The Net"reference)

20.They change all the font names (This one's Imperial)!?!

21.Apple doesn't make towers.

22.No self respecting buisness would own them.

23.They somehow force schools to buy them so students don't learn to use a real computer until college.

24.It costs more to get a compatible printer.

25.They SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w00t

• 2 weeks later...

lol but its truw. but how on earth would out a standby button the keyboard? what if you spilt something! i poured coke over my keyboard by accident last year and only recently have i fixed the 0 key! lol