My bad exam

beccatigger

Just had a bad exam. It was ICT (information and communication technology, so basically computers) and I was doing gr8, 2 hr exam+I finished the paper with 20mins 2 go, started checking thru my answers, yup fine, 5 mins gone, 15 mins 2 go

Look down

HOLY COW!

Turn over back page

OMFG

20 mark question (25% of papers marks) on back page

aaaaaaaargh

Difficult question bout internet regulation

Needless 2 say I didnt do very well at that part...wrote about a page, reckon i got bout 8 marks for it :)

The final question was:

There are no laws governing the worldwide use of the internet, so it is left up to the e-business industry

#state what might need to be regulated on the internet

#How you might achieve this

#what problems might occur

yes my coursework was crap too, owing to that fact I knew nothing about databases and I had to make 1....and I did it in a week instead of 2 terms

It was a B/C grade

Could've been better

there was a time when I actually cared..........

This is TOTALLY off topic (Sorry becca hon), but...I'm sitting at work, and I just bursted out laughing. Aaron, your avatar cracks me up. I don't know why. And sadly, I actually think you look like that! Even though I know it's Bill Gates. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm really really sorry guys. But I just couldn't help it, and this would have been a useless topic :)

There are no laws governing the worldwide use of the internet, so it is left up to the e-business industry

#state what might need to be regulated on the internet

#How you might achieve this

#what problems might occur

Those questions are off-topic and quite stupid.

i wouldnt worry about it too much, i had my GCSE business studies exam the other day, and it was an exam that actually lasted for the entire 2 hours, i answered every question, and then i didnt have time to answer the last questions on the last page unfortunately...

apparently the questions were, what piece of hardware do u need to connect to the internet, what software do u need to view web site, and what can Anita do to make sure her files dont contain viruses. :D

obviously by far the easiest questions on the paper but still, i didnt get round to anwering them, doh, worth 10 marks also out of a possible 120 on the paper.

:)

keep ur chin up :rolleyes:

This is TOTALLY off topic (Sorry becca hon), but...I'm sitting at work, and I just bursted out laughing.  Aaron, your avatar cracks me up.  I don't know why.  And sadly, I actually think you look like that!  Even though I know it's Bill Gates.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  I'm really really sorry guys.  But I just couldn't help it, and this would have been a useless topic :)

I'd be grinning from ear to ear if I were Bill Gates.

LOL I did for a while too

Poor u john. My friends were telling me bout when they did their business studies+they said they never finished their papers either.

I got a B@GCSE IT and I was supposed 2 get an A*, but we had really bad teacher and cos I was top of the class she kinda overlooked what I could ACTUALLY achieve.........

She left shortly after that and now we have our school sys admin guy teaching us A-level ICT, he's rubbish+he smells :) And there were only 2 of us doing ICT

Just done my AVCE ICT exam... doing another year of it next year... bit boring really :)

Everybody else in class is learning how to use MS Word to make webpages... IM A LITTLE PAST THAT STAGE :rolleyes::D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

He, I never took a class and you would not believe who and where I learned computers and the internet. In my day there were no classes except COBOL and fortran. I never saw a DOS prompt till 1982 or 83. Thank God it pays the bills anyway :)

Ha ha, i know what ya mean... I used to get the same thing in my class, when i told my teacher i could build computers he laughed and didnt believe me, lol...

That GCSE Business studies was a bit hard...

The ICT exam was soooooo easy, lol...