MCSE Tests

Lebanese_007

I completely gave up on the cert exams a couple of years ago. After so many years of constantly gearing up for one exam after another, I just burned out on it. And it's not as though I could ever expect a better paying job than I have now or have higher paying clients than what I have now. So there's little incentive for me at this point. I did learn something however - if you do things in the real world that are the "correct" answers on an exam, you'll get fired :D

Now in all fairness I haven't taken a Microsoft exam in the 2003 server track. I hear they've made some improvements, but the NT4 and 2000 exams were a complete waste of time and really gave no indication regarding someone's skill level.

Yes yes these tests are craze. Yet im only 15, i can tell you that its not just the reading you need to do. You need to get an extra cheap PC and actually practice doing these types of scenerios. You must proceed to read alot though to make sure you remember the little things you might have forgot.

Also have a deep knowledge about the Registry will help alot.

I am currently in depth with reading the Windows XP Professiona Resource Kit by The Microsoft Team and its excellent.

I am planning on to take the 270 when i get a little older.