MCSE Tests

Lebanese_007

Hi, I finally passed my first Microsoft exam (70-290), I got 838.

Now I’m thinking of taking another one, I was wondering what the level of difficulty of each one is.

I know I’m supposed to take 6 exams, so i chose what I’m interested in.

70-290 - Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment

70-291 - Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure

70-293 - Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure

70-294 - Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 AD Infrastructure

70-270 - Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional

70-297 - Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure

70-298 - Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network

70-284 - Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003

Thanks in advance.

Yes. Actually it was pretty hard.

Thank god I bought the MSPress books. :D Those are MUCH better than the ones Microsoft provides (at least for the ones that have classes).

Even tho the 291 was 'aggressive', it was a very interesting exam. I learned allot from it.

Cant say the same about the 290 and 270 :)

Also, if you really want to understand what is going on, use VMware to set up a virtual lab so you can configure the servers and actually do the work instead of just reading about it.

Agreed, practise is best for learning..

I'm preparing the exam 70-292 (Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enviroment for an MCSA Certified on Windows 2000)...

For me, a huge and tough exam... :unsure:

LOLOL! Indeed! When will Microsoft understand the Software routers suck!? :D

Like the original deal is any better...:rolleyes:

While my server isn't too great at handling queries from this box immediately after a forced load from the server, it's really my fault for using legacy hardware, a crossover cable...ICS...;)

But I'm lazy. =/