Can i or How to FLASH my AGP Video Card

ideas

this card means alot to me it was given by my mother and idon't want to throw it away....

here's the prob, its givin me lines across the screen and i can't boot using this video card, so am wodering if and how can i FLASH this card

its givin me lines across the screen
Probably bad VRAM. Unless you know how to solder SMDs and can find where to buy replacement chips, it's not worth repairing. New and much better card would cost less. Edited by LLXX

its givin me lines across the screen
Probably bad VRAM. Unless you know how to solder SMDs and can find where to buy replacement chips, it's not worth repairing. New and much better card would cost less.

i am lost, can u break it down? but i think i its tha chip beneath the fan on the card is givin problem.......

Try 2 things first:

Flash the motherboard to a different revision - or did this happen just 'one day'?

Also, try the card on a different mobo, just to rule out that it's a problem with the AGP port or the motherboard.

Also, flashing the card won't hurt, if it's bad, it will be bad after the flash.

Can you tell me the part number and manufacturer of the card?

Try 2 things first:

Flash the motherboard to a different revision - or did this happen just 'one day'?

Also, try the card on a different mobo, just to rule out that it's a problem with the AGP port or the motherboard.

Also, flashing the card won't hurt, if it's bad, it will be bad after the flash.

Can you tell me the part number and manufacturer of the card?

where do i find the part number?