Daemon SUCKS

breadandbubbles

alright, i am an Alcohol 120% user. it works GREAT, and its extremely uncomplicated. i dnt know why anyone would want to use anything else.

but then i tried playing a disc image on Black and White. it didnt work, because i was using a virtual cd drive (actually, if anyone knows how to help me out with that, please do. is there a way to save my game to my hard drive so i dont have to use the discs?)

so i thought id tr Daemon. see if that would work.

and ....MAN. i couldnt believe it.

first, after i rebooted, i had probblems. my screen went black. so i rebooted again and it gave me the option to boot with my last known good configuration.

after i finally got back into windows, i finished the installation, and alarms started ringing. antivirus programs, spywar programs, firewalls. just....red windows popping up everywhere. apparently, theres adware in Daemon. why would i want that?

so now i just use alcohol again.

i jsut wanted to take this chance to say that i was incredibely disappointed with Daemon considering everything ive heard. im hoping someone can enlighten me, maybe help me use alcohol to play black and white, or show me a way to play the game off my harddrive.

otherwise, tell me why i should like daemon. really, why?