Office Reducers

crystalxp

Owkai, Well when I have some time I will learn about it. :yes:

I have too many things I still want to learn on this plannet, languages, science, art, ...

I fear that my life will be much too short. :)

For the moment, I can't study it, am very busy with a project for the ESA (European space agency)

Afther that I will have money and perhaps get in to that raid system.

Greetz,

John

Edited by jonathan_314

It won't be a problem with an open-minded person as yourself

Just in case you can also have the chance of having both Raid0 and Raid1 for safety and speed together its called Raid 0+1 but then you need at least 4 drivers but with this setting you well be really fixed some other guys like to do a Raid5 which you have to do it's setup through the windows but with any way you do it, you will see a huge difference…

let me know if I can assist you more when you need to ,,, heeh i'm a flight engineer but one of my hobbis is to assisst people building this kind of PC's ….. and yes we all need more time in life to learn so much stuff before we shrink in the gound :yes:

Edited by crystalxp

Thanx for your confidence on me I'll do my best...and to roll in the good news I'll be receiving my patent certificate next week from Britain (The U.K. Patent Office)about an invention I submit to give any pc the best speed it can ever be gained,and that's by treating the heat issue with a new concept and simple technology but for now it's a secret till next weak. ;)

Owla

That is good, I mean perfect. Well once your pattent is relleased I will once look for it. I think they will put it in the pattent database perhaps. http://ep.espacenet.com/ I don't know how fast they fill it.

Anyway, perhaps afther you really got the pattent, then you can tell about it.

Or perhaps I will see the difference all over the world :):whistle:

greetz,

Jonath

It's already in the data bese and becouse the application goes throught too many processes the second stage they do that kind of search already all over the world to make sure it hasn't been copied or stolen then it goes to the stage of testing for reliabilty of work then the stage of puplication and finally they will release you the certificate...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I read your posts and sow that you integrated the office 2003 into xp sp2.

Could you please give me a tutorial to do that.

Also i would like a tutorial to reduce the size of office 2003.

Please help me because i need it badly.....