IPB 1.2 (BETA 2)

ive given up my hopes for that new design.. lol.. I mean, we waited for atleast 6months now.. I could have finished it by now and im slow and dont have all the knowledge for it.. but I coulda found out and made it in 6+ months.. lol

ive given up my hopes for that new design.. lol.. I mean, we waited for atleast 6months now.. I could have finished it by now and im slow and dont have all the knowledge for it.. but I coulda found out and made it in 6+ months.. lol

Sorry. We just don't have time for redesign.

Maybe summer holiday's will bring something new.

:)

Sorry. We just don't have time for redesign.

Maybe summer holiday's will bring something new.

:)

LIES LIES all LIES....................You know you rather relax drinking a beer and spending time with family rather than work on a skin. LIES LIES all LIES...

hahahahahahhaa

LIES LIES all LIES....................You know you rather relax drinking a beer and spending time with family rather than work on a skin. LIES LIES all LIES...

hahahahahahhaa

:):D:rolleyes:

I know a fair bit about Invision now, so I would say anybody with a decent place like this should always wait until the Final is released.

Also, you will NEED to re-skin when you upload the release 1.2 Final, unless you stick with the default skin, as previous skins are not compatible.

I'm sure 99% of you know this anyhow.