Hi guys

Me again!

Well ive got the script working now by amending

objDoc.Writeln "Integrating Bashrat the Sneaky's Driver Packs<BR>"

ws.Run(RISTEMP & "\RUN_ME.CMD"),0,True

to read

objDoc.Writeln "Integrating Bashrat the Sneaky's Driver Packs<BR>"

ws.Run(RISTEMP & "\RUN_ME.CMD"),1,True

Dont know if this is a mistake on your part or there is a reason for it? I am having to manually click through the BTS slipstream screens but once finished the script does continue.

Anyway it all goes good now, ive done a full install with just RyanVM and that works fine however when i finally got BTS to integrate im getting problems at the beginning of the GUI setup following first reboot.

I didnt write it down but it was something like cannot find OEM/BIN/Watchdriversigning or something. Ive looked at my RIS install folders and no OEM folder exists however the file is present in REMINST\Setup\English\Images\winxp.pro.sp2\$OEM$\$1

Im integrating all driver packs including mass storage using the mehod to copy the files to the root of AUTORIS after following method 2 from the BTS batch files.

Any ideas???!

Many Thanks for this great project

Edited by Resonate

OK I give up I just cant get this to work!

I really did want the mass storage drivers integrated however I was getting errors.

So I decided to go with the method 2 helper addon as the AutoRIS seems to be geeared towards that anyway and not really compatible with a full M2 slipstream and even that does not work.

I am still getting cannot find C:\Watchdriversigning.exe and other itterations depending on which method I use (as stipulated in PRESETUP.CMD)

I see the file is sat in the $1 folder on the ris server so theoretically it should be copied to the root of C however if I pause the setup after text mode reboot and look at the files on the harddisk with BART PE at that stage all the $1 folder is sat within a folder called $win_nt$.~ls so its no wonder setup cant find the file.

Any ideas at all guys cos this is really p***ing me off now lol