Post Pictures and Specifications of your computer here!

ripken204

^^ I decided to fix it a little while ago and now the fan is pointed in the left direction where those two other LED fans are. Is that the right way?

As long as the fan is blowing backwards towards the fans, all is well. :)

Here's my specs, it's in my signature (actually). Sorry but I can't post pictures, someone borrowed my D90.

Primary:

|Intel Core i7 920|ASUS Rampage II Extreme|2X ASUS ENGTX280|

|6GB Kingston DDR3-1333|WD 300GB 10k RPM SATA|4X WD 250GB 7200 RPM SATA|

|2X Pioneer SATA DVDRW SATA|Coolermaster CM690 Casing|CoolerMaster UCP 900W|

|XP Pro SP3, Vista Ultimate SP1|

Secondary:

|Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550|ASUS Maximus II Formula|ASUS HD4870X2|

|4GB Kingston DDR2-800MHz|WD 300GB 10k RPM SATA|WD 1TB 7200 RPM SATA|

|Windows 7 BETA, Windows Home Server 2007|

Tertiary:

|Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550|ASUS P5Q Pro|nVidia Quadro FX 1700|

|4GB Kingston DDR2-800MHz|WD 300GB 10k RPM SATA|WD 1TB 7200 RPM SATA|

|Ubuntu 8.10, Leo4All v3.0 @ 10.5.5|

Edited by TechnoDude

Guest ‡*¶‡�õ�

i'm working on my gaming rig, hope to have pics up later this week or next week. lots of dark glass and shineyness though fingerprint magnets

Hey guys here is my new system:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 2.66Ghz, 3MB L2 Cache, 1066Mhz FSB, stock Intel cooler, Arctic Silver 5 thermal grease, hopefully will be OC'ed up to at least 3Ghz soon on the stock cooler

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS4P (sweet all-copper heatsinks on north and south bridge as well as around the CPU socket on the voltage hardware stuff all connected by two heatpipes)

RAM: Kingston Value RAM 2x1GB DDR2 800Mhz Dual Channel

Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 500GB 32MB Cache SATA2 (failed on me after a few days, am getting a replacement under warranty-don't buy Seagate)

Graphics Card: MSI GeForce 9600GT 512MB DDR3 (nice card, played Crysis demo at 1440x900 on max settings no lag that I could see 99.9% of the time)

Sound Card: Realtek integrated on motherboard (HD support, surround sound etc)

Optical Drive: Lite-On 20x DVD+/-RW IDE

Case: Foxconn TSAA 908 with 120mm rear fan installed (does the job)

Power Supply: Trimax 600W dual 12v rails, dual fans-120mm and 80mm (fans were LOUD so were replaced with silent see-through blue LED glowing fans from Cooler Master)

Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 940BW Plus (19inch, 1440x900, 2000:1 contrast, 5ms response)

Keyboard/Mouse: Fairly basic Logitech ones

Speakers: Some horrible generic brand but I listen to music and game with my $50 headphones

Operating System: Windows XP Pro SP3 (never gonna use Vista, I will wait for Windows 7)

All up not a bad PC. Don't actually have a camera to take a pic ATM.

So what do you all think?

Edited by Zenskas

i updated my sig before i took any pictures, so here's the only thing that's changed:

IMG_0604.JPG

just don't get confused, it's dual channel, so the total of both channels is printed on the label...it's 6gb DDR2 not 12gb.

i'm moving up to DDR2-800, but i'll worry about migrating the other 2gb when i've got the money to leap into 8gb.

past that the next time i've got this thing open, i'm cleaning the cables, then i'll have a new full shot.

Edited by bonestonne

Hi could you tell me where you get your that kind of wallpaper from? Care to share?

zxian, that wallpaper realy isn't 4 the faint-hearted..... I'd like some on my desktop, speacially with a black background.... Plz give me a link or something....

Guest ‡*¶‡�õ�

Almost everything brand new

specs is

4 gigs ddr2

vista x64/e8400 cpu

nvidia 280gtx and x-fi fatility audio card

constructive critisism welcome

88095345xy1.jpg

61561940ve1.jpg

13146198gd5.jpg

62307096jo7.jpg

65581231ro8.jpg

My collection of games/movies..etc, only the stuff i hold personal value to, only thing missing from pic is my SegaCD

26457318zp6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Maleko - I noticed that you've got a diNovo Mini there. Has it ever given you any significant headaches? I've got one as well, but it's gone back into the box (and probably back for RMA) since it's decided that it should continuously glitch out and "half-work" (touchpad would be responsive, but no buttons).

Maleko - I noticed that you've got a diNovo Mini there. Has it ever given you any significant headaches? I've got one as well, but it's gone back into the box (and probably back for RMA) since it's decided that it should continuously glitch out and "half-work" (touchpad would be responsive, but no buttons).

i have had similar problems happen, but not often, after pressing the reconnect buttons its ok, but doesnt happen often.

:rolleyes:

XFX 780i MoBo

Intel C2DE8400 @ 4GHz

2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2 800

WD Velociraptor 300GB HDD

EVGA nVidia GTX 260 Video

SB X-FI Xtreme Audio Sound

HP dvd1070 DVD

Antec NeoPower 650W PSU

CM Cosmos 1000 Case

Plantronics GameComm 777 Headset

Samsung T220 22" LCD

DELL 19" LCD

Logitech G5 Mouse (2nd gen)

DangerDen Teiton Video card block

DD single bay resovoir

DD Water pump

DD 120mm Radiator

Thermaltake CPU block

3/8 tubing

- water cooling is going to be redone soon, just new piping and clean it up a bit inside the case and add a dual loop + throw NB/SB waterblocks on it since the 780i NB gets hot enough to cook a steak on and the NB fan sounds like a mini banshee screaming inside the case.

post-226511-1232471536_thumb.jpg

post-226511-1232471546_thumb.jpg