Post Pictures and Specifications of your computer here!

ripken204

Exactly, its like there was no cars, planes or anything for a long long long time and then out of no wheres, this started to happen. Was it possible to make a computer way back in the 1800s if they had the knowledge, i'm sure they could. I don't see why not. Could of this advanced technology started years and years ago? It sure could of.

Lol, Like I orderd my new 22inch Widescreen from Dell for 209 bucks and free shipping. It has 4USB port hub and its height adjustable and it can swivel to portrait mode and landscape mode. I say $209 is a great deal.

post-1828-1228616899_thumb.jpg

MacBook Pro (Personal Laptop)

Mac OS X 10.5.4

2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 RAM

160 GB HDD

Dell Latitude D630 (Work Laptop)

Windows XP Pro. w/ SP2

2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 RAM

160 GB HDD

Asus Eee PC 701SD (Personal Netbook)

nLited Windows XP Pro. w/ SP3

900 MHz Intel Celeron M 353

2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 RAM

8 GB SSD HDD + 8 GB SD Card

:rolleyes:

The comments about how technology change are interesting considering how many people (myself included) who, 7 years later, are still using Windows XP. Windows XP was released in October, 2001; now it's late 2008. I've started using Server 2008 a bit, as well as Vista, but I still predominantly use XP. Heck, my school district just started using a Windows XP image as the standard a year ago. They probably won't have vista by the time I come back for my 50 year reunion. :blink:

The comments about how technology change are interesting considering how many people (myself included) who, 7 years later, are still using Windows XP. Windows XP was released in October, 2001; now it's late 2008. I've started using Server 2008 a bit, as well as Vista, but I still predominantly use XP. Heck, my school district just started using a Windows XP image as the standard a year ago. They probably won't have vista by the time I come back for my 50 year reunion. :blink:

Same here. Still using XP - haven't even touched or tried using Vista. I've played with Server 2008 too, which has taken some getting used to.

LOL

^^ The last time I tried overclocking my 4870x2, loading any 3D application would hang my computer. But it doesn't really matter, my 4870x2 is fast enough. I also overclocked my E8500 to 3.80Ghz, though I'll attempt to overclock to 4.0Ghz again later on by increasing the voltages.

Thanks for your comment. :)

Edited by Thunderbolt 2864

Why is the CNPS9500/9700 pointing up? Is there a top vent in the case, or is the PSU at the top? The best orientation for that thing would be to have the airflow run front to back - not bottom to top.

MB: - AsRock P45 TURBO Twins2000 (Intel P45+ ICH10 Chipsets)

CPU: - Pentium D 925 3GHz 800FSB 2x2MB L2 cache

Ram: - 2x2GB DDR2 800 Kingmax (dual channel)

VGA: - Galaxy GeForce 9600GT 512MB 256bits PCIE 2.0

HDD: - Seagate Barracuda ES.2 SATA 500GB 32MB cache 7200 rpm (ST3500320NS)

....... - Maxtor AS SATA 80GB 8MB cache 7200 rpm

Opt: - 2xDVD RW LG 16x DL SATA

Mon: - Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW 20" 2ms 3000:1 Dynamic Contrast

PSU: - Unfortunatelly 500W (not real power :( )

This is my 5th selfmaden PC, and I didn't finished like I wanted, cause of lost of my job ;(

post-208166-1229584137_thumb.jpg

post-208166-1229584289_thumb.jpg

Edited by DennyMK