Post Pictures and Specifications of your computer here!

ripken204

Been a while since I posted a shot of one of my machines....This is my Main PC..Up until 2 weekes agao it was an E8400...I went back to the Q6600....

Mainboard : Asus P5N-D

Chipset : nVidia nForce 650i SLI SPP

Processor : Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2400 MHz - Current 2.64 MHz

Physical Memory : 4096 MB (2 x 2048 DDR2-SDRAM )

Video Card : Nvidia Corp NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT

Hard Disk : WDC (250 GB)

DVD-Rom Drive : HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH20NS10 SCSI CdRom Device

DVD-Rom Drive : TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H653N SCSI CdRom Device

Monitor Type : Dell Computer DELL E248WFP - 24 inches

Operating System : Windows Vista Home Premium Home Edition 6.00.6001 Service Pack 1

DirectX : Version 10.00

Key/Mouse: Logitech 1500 Cordless Set

Also have a licenced XP Home for this machine as well....

This is our second bedroom...LOL.. (My wife says she wan't seeing enough of me..And I was getting to bed too late..Compromise...?? Get Another Bed) ;)

The surroundings...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/Stet...pg?t=1210521504

Antec Sonata 3-500 Case...(Exremely Quite Case..)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/Stet...pg?t=1210521697

The Internal Organs,, :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/Stet...pg?t=1210521765

And I have it all hooked into the Pioneer Plasma in the family room as well.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/Stet...pg?t=1210522299

The machine runs at a 10% OC..All the time, Unless I'm messin round..Then I crank it up.. :)

Edited by Dagonet'

• 3 weeks later...
Antec Sonata 3-500 Case...(Exremely Quite Case..)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/Stet...pg?t=1210521697

I got the same fan on my cpu... Sorry no pictures but heres what I got...

Intel e8400 Wolfdale 6MB cache running at 3.0Ghz (thinking about OCing it)

Evga 780i SLI Mobo

CORSAIR XMS2 DHX 4GB (2 x 2GB)

MSI 8800GTS (G92) 512M Factory OCed

SILVERSTONE OP850 850W (wanted the ability to do SLI in the future)

Thermaltake Tsunami Black Aluminum with two 120mm fans and a 90mm side fan

Pioneer DVDRW DVR-112D

Samgsun DVDRW

3 250GB WD Caviars (no raid... One for installations like games, apps, windows, etc.. plus most of my documents, another for pictures - my wife is a photographer - and another for music and larger install files like downloads from Direct2Drive and such...)

I think that about sums it up... Oh and a 3Com wireless card, I would prefer wired but it doesn't work in my apartment...

went to my favorite world superstore yesterday (the dump) and picked up a few goodies actually. I'm sure if cops were there I would have been yelled at (I was pretty far back in that dumpster..yes, in) and i managed to pull out a few awesome things, but i'll only give pics of two. I haven't set them up together yet, but it'll happen very soon.

Back in like, January (just after new years) my dad brought me home an HP f1703 (17" LCD). well...i saw one buried under like 5 CRTs, so i hopped in, yanked it out, and now i have two on my desk (FTW!)

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g142/bon...er/IMG_2485.jpg

^had to rearrange the desk to fit it...and my dad thought i would have given it to my sister...but meh. mine!

second, this is a real prize....JVC XV-N650. i couldn't find the remote for it, but i've got no problem getting up and touching it when i want to use it (although for the seamless menu system you bet i'll be buying a remote off ebay or something).

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g142/bon...ne/IMG_2487.jpg

^there it is...its got a couple scratches, and a small dent on the top of the casing, but it works great. gave it a new power cable, flawless playback. while i had it open, i realized that the DTS processor gets incredibly hot very fast, so i found a small stick on NB heatsink and stuck that onto it, sealed it up, and called it a day.

there was also a ~30ft cat5 cable and a dell inspirion 600M...the dell just needs a new power supply, and the cat5 cable will replace a broken one here.

yay for dumpster diving!

• 4 weeks later...
Nice setup, first time I see the full tower plexi case from AC-Rayn. What brand is that drive-bay with the 4 temperature sensors?

Thanks!

First time someone recognised the case, most people ask what it is. The drive bay with the temp sensors is a fan control from scythe, I dont have the temp sensors hooked up, but I might get some inline temp sensors for the cooling loops.

Okay, found it! The silver one looks real need.

[

I really like these, they when the system is switched off, you cannot see the LCD. So it look like a plain black or silver fan control.

Edited by Duckshot

my bad, didn't notice it was BTX.

do you have better pics? its somewhat unclear, but i'd like to see it.

just two questions:

1) SLI? obviously?

2) why only 2gb of RAM? i'd add more...3 at least for a system like that.

otherwise it looks nice, what do you clean the case with, seeing as it's acrylic.

Edited by bonestonne

Motherboard: Asus P5N-T Deluxe

CPU: Intel Quad Core Q6600 clocked at 3.6GHZ

CPU Cooler: ThermalTake V1

RAM: 8GB Super Talent

Hard drives: 2 150GB Western Digital 10,000RPM Raptors for OS. 400GB, 80GB, and removable 320GB for data storage

HDD Coolers: Both Raptor hard drives are in 5 1/4" coolers each having dual fans

Optical drives: Liteon 20X DVDRW, Aopen 52X CDRW, 16X DVD-ROM

Graphics cards: NVidia Geforce 8600GTS with 512MB RAM, NVidia Geforce 8600GT with 256MB RAM

Power supply: Antec Quatro 1KW (1,000 watts)

Monitors: 4 20" Acer LCD monitors

Zip: USB Iomega zip250

Floppy drive: 3 1/2" Sony FDD

Media reader: 7 in 1 media card reader in 3 1/2" bay

case: Chieftec DA-01WD-FPD full tower with plexi window

Case Cooling: 92MM fan above power supply, 2 80MM fans next to I/O panel helping exhaust verticle CPU cooler, 1 of the HDD cages removed and case modified with thick 104CFM antec 120MM fan

Speakers: Altec Lansing stereo speakers with sub, Cyber Acoustics stereo speakers with sub

http://www.tulsatech.net/machine/

Excuse the wifes dolls in the pics.

my bad, didn't notice it was BTX.

do you have better pics? its somewhat unclear, but i'd like to see it.

just two questions:

1) SLI? obviously?

2) why only 2gb of RAM? i'd add more...3 at least for a system like that.

otherwise it looks nice, what do you clean the case with, seeing as it's acrylic.

1)Sli == Yep

2)Few more things to add before it's finished, 2 more GB O' Ram, and the 27" Monitor.

3) Novus one is good for cleaning the case, also anti-static. Normally just go over with a cotton cloth to clean the dust.

CPU is now running at 3.8 @ 1.5 24/7

some clearer pics

n727535692_3290077_399.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

Edited by Duckshot

:thumbup

nice nice.

cute guinea pig, we have a fatty out here named spud....he eats. and chews on everything. and eats a little more.

most Acrylic cases i see aren't nearly as neat, but then again, they're not watercooled with a modular PSU. i take it, that the case is somewhat of a noise box? either way it looks great.

:thumbup

nice nice.

cute guinea pig, we have a fatty out here named spud....he eats. and chews on everything. and eats a little more.

most Acrylic cases i see aren't nearly as neat, but then again, they're not watercooled with a modular PSU. i take it, that the case is somewhat of a noise box? either way it looks great.

The PSU generates the most noise, before I dampened the pumps in the front they were bad, but now I can't hear them over the PSU. Compared to my last machine (Antec P180 Passive CPU + Chipset cooling only 2 180 fans on low) it's very noisey. It's noy annoyingly loud, but I've been thinking of a quieter PSU in the future.

Oh yeah... Guinea Pigs FTW!