Post Pictures and Specifications of your computer here!

ripken204

ripken you wont believe me if i say how much i paid for that.only 20$ and i know its not standard especialy for sli.but as i said before in one of my topics in here cause of america corporations and companies from out of asia doesnt work with iran and do not support us.i even got my zalman fand from thailand(my brother went to a trip there).that is the best power avaliable here.

finally decided to take pics of my cleaned up case

and as you can see, ive removed my ream from from my powerstream and i have a 92mm fan mounted right between the hdd bay and the psu. the psu fans are just kinda loud and this fan give me better airflow and less noise. i also have a fan in fron of the hdd bay.

arpil_top2.th.jpg april_full.th.jpg april_top3.th.jpg april_top1.th.jpg

april_bottom1.th.jpg april_bottom3.th.jpg april_top_angle.th.jpg april_bottom2.th.jpg

image2342en.th.jpgimage2356qq.th.jpg

imageshack taking too long so internal pics here... http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a286/Lee.../PC_April_2006/

Sorry about picture quality, used my phone camera :whistle::blushing:

Current specs...

Antec P160 Aluminium Case

Jeantech 500W PSU

Asus K8V SE Deluxe (Socket 754)

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (2.2Ghz)

Corsair 1GB DDR Value Select PC3200 (2x512MB) :blushing::whistle:

Western Digital Caviar 200GB SATA Drive

Sapphire Atlantis Radeon 9800XT 256MB

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro 7.1

Sony DRU-800A Dual Layer 8x DVD-RW

Sony 52x CD-RW

Western Digital 150GB External USB/FireWire HD

Hyundai ImageQuest Q995 19" Perfectly Flat CRT Monitor

Microsoft Keyboard

Microsoft Mouse

Buffalo G54 Airstation Router

nLite'd Microsoft Windows Professional with Service Pack 2

Ordered this weekend:

Corsair 2GB DDR XMS3200C2PT TwinX (2x1GB) CAS2 Memory

Gigabyte G-Power Pro CPU Cooler

Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer ATI 3

finally decided to take pics of my cleaned up case

and as you can see, ive removed my ream from from my powerstream and i have a 92mm fan mounted right between the hdd bay and the psu. the psu fans are just kinda loud and this fan give me better airflow and less noise. i also have a fan in fron of the hdd bay.

The next build i do, I'm getting that same case. I should have gotten the p180 instead of this flimsy lanboy but i wanted a good case with a window, never had a window before :)

lol, for what he does it runs very well. and whats funny is that it runs faster than the p4 2.8ghz comps at my school which are not nlited, but im thinking of doing something about that when i get to be the network administartor :)

when u log into the comp, it should not freeze on you...

lol, to right mate!

I've been able to install an nlited version on our school computers, testing it atm,running totally sweet, MP10 integrated, loads of the crap you dont need on a school comp removed, very nice!

well even stuff like the games that come with windows... my school installed the basic windows on a computer and installed the programs it needed, edited some stuff, then ghosted it, then installed to all of the other comps over the network. now there is just a bunch of stupid stuff they did like for the games i was talking about, they deleted the game .exe's from the windows folder but not the shortcuts.... or they could easily have used nlite. they just have no clue what they are doing since my school just got xp this year, 2000 rly sucked.

that sucks, here we hate orphan shortcuts, looks really messy. Our computers are totally secured as well, the user only sees the programs we ant them to use, they cant get into areas we dont want them to.

heres my current computer setup, i hope you guys like them. i know i do! :)

Desktop : AMD Athlon XP 1800+, 640MB Ram, 80GB HDD, ATi Radeon 7000 64MB, 19 Inch SAMSUNG SyncMaster 913V, Logitech Mouse Keyboard wireless combo thingy. Windows XP Pro Retail. (may not be super fast or w/e, but it does the job for me.)

im0008221re.th.jpg

im0008248rn.th.jpg

im0008255ey.th.jpg

im0008264ww.th.jpg

Laptop 1 : DELL Inspiron 7000 PII 366, 192MB Ram, 40GB HDD, ATi Rage Pro 8mb, Windows XP Pro OEM, 15 inch LCD (got this computer free from a bin ready to go in the garbage.)

im0008291vd.th.jpg

Laptop 2 : DELL Inspiron 7000 PII 366, 192MB Ram, 12GB HDD, ATi Rage Pro 4mb, Windows XP Pro OEM, 14 inch LCD (this computer was on a bench with a huge melt mark in the display and it also had what appeared to be a coke or something poored inside it, other than that it works fine. i have only one working battery however, need another one soon.)

im0008283io.th.jpg

Edited by brian10161