Restarting w/out permission

beccatigger

Ich bin ein berlinner und ich spreche deutsch,nicht vergessen

what makes you think i can understand that :rolleyes:

i only live in germany, im not german :)

yes I would, I'm gonna kick ur deutsch a**

:cry: :cry: :cry:

ok, i can take a small kick ..... :)

you will have to wait though, im going to england in ten days, then you can kick me :rolleyes:

gamehead just had his french exam, so you can try speaking to him :D

XP will reboot itself when system resources are over taxed. You may or may not see the BSOD because this is part of the process. Normally, XP will save files if possible, but do not count on it. This is one of the best features of XP that is not commonly known since XP is a very stable operating system.

You can monitor your system resources through the task manager and learn just how far you can push it before it performs the process. Without getting into a long story, be conservative with open applications and internet access. :)

XP will reboot itself when system resources are over taxed. You may or may not see the BSOD because this is part of the process. Normally, XP will save files if possible, but do not count on it. This is one of the best features of XP that is not commonly known since XP is a very stable operating system.

You can monitor your system resources through the task manager and learn just how far you can push it before it performs the process. Without getting into a long story, be conservative with open applications and internet access.  :)

yes, thats right, that was happening to me b4 i put more ram in my pc, now it works like a dream.

The error that u described bex, i was gettin that in the form of a BSOD. But instead of it rebooting, it would hang and id hav 2 turn off my pc to get it to reboot

Hello guys, today I got the infamous BSoD

I've got 4 screen shots 4 ya (sorry, but they r jpegs and I';ve cut them down as much a possible)

I was running

AOL 8

MSN messenger

2 I Explorer windows

This BSoD said:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Tech info:

*** STOP: 0x00000000 (0XFFAC2000,0X00000002,0X000000000,0X805226AC)

Beginning dump pf physical memory

Physical memory dump complete

Copied all errors and pages into this :

Becca's error page

Oh yeah and rufo's things sounds similar, I'm having to turn off PC to get it to reboot