IE 7 Vs Firefox, who wins now?

WolfX2

Opera does

if i had to choose between those two poor browsers id still pick firefox. IE7 is absolutely awful. i hated it and immediately removed it.

I am for opera tooo.

But in regards to firefox and IE7 i am full sure IE shall rule again.

:whistle: Remember the Netscape Mania............

they shall rule again. Already in beta they have nearly all the features of firefox and the security they are planning to provide the user certainly looks impressive though lil complex.

Now all those who can configure it for their own benefit shall be able to utilize it.

I certainly see the IE7 getting back IE's market share .

Well, IE7 can be as good as it wants.

But it cant get back the market it lost.

Mainly because its made only for XPSP2/WS2k3SP1 onwards - older OSes like win98/win2k (& there's plenty of them too!) cant hope to run IE7 & will still stay on firefox.

Firefox. i did try Opera9p2 but its missing some very important features i have with Firefox.

I like the bookmarks toolbar in firefox, Opera does not have this. You can manually add you bookmarks to the personal bar, even so the favicons do not work. Major Annoyance.

I use the NoScript and CookieButton extension. Opera added site specific support in its latest beta, but its alot more work than using NoScript and CookieButton.

TabMixPlus, i really use this extension to customize how firefox displays tabs and their behaviors. I have found no similiar functionality in Opera.

Opera wins in speed, memory usage, and smooth scrolling. Otherwise Firefox ftw :)

:whistle: ie7 will win the browser wars as usual firefox unfortunately is still behind.

IE7 is the best...........

Pawan

nfh3ew.jpg

I'm using IE7 in Vista release 5270 and I like it a lot..Although I'm currently using Opera, I'm positive that with Vista I'll go back to IE...

It's integrated in windows, it's fastest, it displays pages like they should be displayed etc... B)