How is windows 2003?

grunge

Im downloading the trial version right now and just wondering if its worth it or not the old windows NT didnt let me use CD Rom was it bcuz it was made like that :) and im wondering how it runs with games??? is it better or worse or the same as windows XP? w00t

win2003 is very good at my opinion, runs very smooth, faster than wunxp, has lots of server features as well(if you need any), as for games though, it runs all the games just the way winxp does, and i didnt hear about any problem with that, but you shouldnt expect the support for games in the future, after all this is server OS, definetly not intended for gaming.

btw, dont forget to check out Windows Server 2003 to Workstation Guide.

Yeah - I will admit I am one of those who downloaded one of 'those' copies however, to this day I have purchased every Operating software I intended on installng.. from Windows 3.11 to todays Windows 2003.. When this hits the shelves, be certain I'll be makng a purchase aswell.

As for comment.. I'm very impressed as to what they done this time :) many small features added and many small sub features that go really into depth.. I can really see myself use this at work.