Win98 is bad

amdphr3@kXP

Got home from work at 11:30pm and turned on our internet pc (i am stuck with using a p166 for the net :) ) . Anyways turned it on to log on to MSFN and when i returned to it from getting a beer from the fridge, i discovered a registry error. Now considering i only reinstalled it a few days ago, thats very poor :rolleyes:

Got home from work at 11:30pm and turned on our internet pc (i am stuck with using a p166 for the net :) ) .  Anyways turned it on to log on to MSFN and when i returned to it from getting a beer from the fridge, i discovered a registry error.  Now considering i only reinstalled it a few days ago, thats very poor :rolleyes:

and that is a surprise to you? lol

techguy-guess what they just installed on our sixthform common room computers?

Yes+I told them they should've had XP....I'm the only one who knows about computers in the whole **** school +my teacher came and ask me when she had the initial computer specs +I told her she was getting ripped off. But did she listen? Did she hell, now they've got crap computers which will b out of date in bout 2 months...what can I say?

SE ABEO. The network admin at the school i used to go to had no idea. The network was based on novell netware 4.0. We all got given a login account for loggin in to the server, with our own 10 meg volumes. Anyway when he set em all up, he forgot to disable our permissions to write login scripts. So, I wrote a login script to log me in as an equivelant to an admin, next time i logged in, bam, had admin rights. Deleted the login logs and cleared the login script so they wouldnt catch me