Firefox [ release discontinued]

Shark007

May I ask for a little AddOns to be added in the next release? Thanks
i dont understand your request. If you're asking me to add addons to my installer, no, that wont happen.
Shark, I love this switchless installer. Anyway you can make it have the shortcuts created in the Start Menu for all users?
I'm listenning . . .
I, too, would like to request a "all users" shortcut in the next release. Thanks for making this patched version of FF available to all of us!
I've heard, and in response, the next release will have a shortcut on the startmenu. 1.5.0.7 is near completion (it's currently in RC3 status)

shark

May I ask for a little AddOns to be added in the next release? Thanks
i dont understand your request. If you're asking me to add addons to my installer, no, that wont happen.shark
What I mean is adding a few more extension to the next release, in case you agree, I love some like: StumbleUpon 2.83 ,Colorful Tabs 1.4, ...etc

I'm sorry if you get my meaning wrong

You are really doing a great job shark, and I consider you one of the asset to this forum

Thanks

does anybody know where firefox store the media player config for online video playback? media 11 if detect my line slow.... i cannot make it set to defualt 512 / 7xx speed.... it always set to 56 k setting and video becoming wide screen.....

Much appreciated!
You're Welcome.
Can you tell me what the "Microsoft Office 2003, and WindowsMedia/DRM" plugins are for?

The office plugin allows viewing office documents within firefox. The WindowsMedia/DRM plugins allow Windows Media Player to be used by firefox to play streaming video within firefox.

shark

Edited by Shark007

Thanks, I got your extensions too. What can I do to keep my passowrd and cookies, because when I close firefox it deletes all my passwords and cookies. I just want to get rid of the pop up that asks to clear private data. I found it in the tools section of firefox, how do I change or get rid of this.

Edited by dkrus

Thanks, I got your extensions too. What can I do to keep my passowrd and cookies, because when I close firefox it deletes all my passwords and cookies. I just want to get rid of the pop up that asks to clear private data. I found it in the tools section of firefox, how do I change or get rid of this.

You're welcome.

passwords/cookies

from within firefox menubar,

tools/options/Privacy TAB/settings .... go in here 1st

then checkbox under privacy TAB:remember password

shark