How to use InstallRite

Gnex

Hello everybody;

Please bear with me since I am new to Unattended installations. I want to know how to use InstallRite to create unattended installs of applications. I searched the forums and could not find a topic that deals with this.

I understand how to create installkits, but then after that what do I do?

Is there a site that explains how to do it. I went to the official site but it does not have a tutorial, at least I could not find it.

Basically I want to know where to place the installkits, and where do I have to edit to let the installion that there are more apps to install. Thanks Again for all your help.

Gnex

• 11 months later...
"How to use InstallRite" but then the topic is actually ASKING how to use InstallRite. :angry:

I love it. :blink:

Moderators should change these misleading topic titles IMO.

I want to know how to use InstallRite to create unattended installs of applications.

Is there a site that explains how to do it.

The member wants to know how to use the resulted installkits in unattended setup... Gnex Asked and Kazung-Q replied ...

and it is posted in the right place:

Unattended Windows Discussion & Support > Application Installs > How to use InstallRite

what is the misleading topic titles ? :hello:

"How to use InstallRite" but then the topic is actually ASKING how to use InstallRite. :angry:

I love it. :blink:

Moderators should change these misleading topic titles IMO.

I want to know how to use InstallRite to create unattended installs of applications.

Is there a site that explains how to do it.

The member wants to know how to use the resulted installkits in unattended setup... Gnex Asked and Kazung-Q replied ...

and it is posted in the right place:

Unattended Windows Discussion & Support > Application Installs > How to use InstallRite

what is the misleading topic titles ? :hello:

it is misleading, it should read "how do you use installrite?" or at least have a question mark after it.. the title it has makes it look like a HOWTO or guide