The Hulk Leaked 14 days in Advance

Big Booger

Behind the darkest nooks and crannies of the internet lurks file traders hitting their ISPs up for precious bandwidth to nab the pre-released copies of 'The Hulk.' Labled as a workprint, (definition below):

WORKPRINT (WP) -

A workprint is a copy of the film that has not been finished. It can be missing scenes, music, and quality can range from excellent to very poor. Some WPs are very different from the final print (Men In Black is missing all the aliens, and has actors in their places) and others can contain extra scenes (Jay and Silent Bob) . WPs can be nice additions to the collection once a good quality final has been obtained.

It was released officially on 6/6/2003 by a piracy group going by the acronym SMF. The release is circulating on several IRC chatrooms, a couple Peer 2 Peer applications, and amongst hundreds of private FTP servers.

The most interesting point of this release, besides the speed at which it was released, is the fact that there are three black bars covering serial numbers that help identify the movie. It would seem that the workprint was coded as to prevent this type of thing from happening. But then we see the result clearly.

Source

Hope this is ok to post here.

:) I figure it will be any day before zdnet or news.com release the info. So I made a post about it.

Feel free to delete it, if it is unacceptable. But I think I treated it as news and not as a means to get the movie.

ali,

If you saw it 1 month ago, then you sir must be one of the leakers :)

It wasn't leaked officially at least according to my source until the 6th of June 2003..

care to share more information about seeing this leak 1 month before it was released on the net?

I don't doubt you in the slightest, just wondering if perhaps you are a member of SMF?

:rolleyes:

ali,

If you saw it 1 month ago, then you sir must be one of the leakers :)

It wasn't leaked officially at least according to my source until the 6th of June 2003..

care to share more information about seeing this leak 1 month before it was released on the net?

I don't doubt you in the slightest, just wondering if perhaps you are a member of SMF?

:rolleyes:

well i saw this in newsgroup, also i think in same time it was in bittorrent.but the one i saw kinda wired graphic.