Just downloaded IE7 Public preview....

xrayspex

Obviously it changed back some files and added some new ones... i would like to get back only the download window ( the window that pops up when clicking a download link) with those XPise nice graphics.

How can i reinstall just that one and which one is it? :wacko:

Edited by xrayspex

Assuming XPize is compatible with IE7, just use the XPize reloader to patch the system files again. If you had used nLite or the i386 patch option in XPize, then never mind. Unless you had customized your files with another shell patcher (i.e. Vista Transformation Pack or WinOSX), you might as well download XPize again and repatch the EXEs and DLLs. I think the graphics are either in the main iexplore.exe or one of its related DLLs. If you did use something like VTP, I'm pretty sure there is an option to repatch in case XPize removes those customizations (or you could follow the guide on using Force Reload).

On a side note, is IE7 Beta 2 (5296 or 5299) fully supported by XPize. Just curious as I want to avoid any potential problems like what occured with MMC 3.0. If they're incompatible, which file(s) should I avoid patching with XPize Lite?

Edited by StriderSkorpion

XPize is not compatible with BETA software

Are you sure? What about nLite? :P

...am I patching nLite? I think you missed the kind of "compatibility" we are dealing with in here :)

Okey youre right :P But youre working together with Nuhi so you stil support Beta software :lol:

Okey youre right :P But youre working together with Nuhi so you stil support Beta software :lol:

Don't wanna be a "know-it-all" :P but nLite 1.0 RC6 is no more beta, but release candidate 6 as its name says ;)

And even when it was a beta some months ago, it worked better than many other betas...