Modified cars

beccatigger

Would you drive a modified car?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Would you drive a modified car?

• Yes
    • No
    • I like 2 look@them but not drive them

My Opel Astra Wagon (Diesel) has about 115,000 k on it. Nothing special like the cars here, but a good family car. I drive 200 Ks a day and like the diesel engine.

November or December I am trading it for a Honda CRV. Want to do a little off road stuff in France.

I've got a 3 year old Polo 1.4TDi SE, when I bought it in Nov it had 25k on the clock, now has 36k since i've had it as do nrly 50miles every day...

But I'd whoop ur asses with my dads Merc 560SEC 5litre auto ha ha ha

taking it out when he goes on hols hahaa

w00t w00t w00t w00t

ekkeekek

i have a bicycle....i gooooo reaalllly fasssttttttt

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhsssssssssss_SSSSSS_sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

___________________________________ :) thats a hill

NOS Nitrous Oxide Systems

its a Gas Used in The fast and the Furious to Speed Boost ur Car a High Speeds like in the Flim u see them Pressing a button they the Fly dead fast thats NOS lol it kicks a**!

Um Cuervo are you compensating for something?  :rolleyes:

Why yes, I am compensating for something.

I total lack of style and horsepower by those "jap" cars in these movies. :) This 540 CI big block makes more then 1000 hosepower with just a 10% overdrive on the blower. And that's on pump gas without nitrous.

If you look at the link someone put up about nitrous, not NAWS (kids), you see it has a long hitsory for making "cheap" horsepower. These small motors that can't make ponies need this stuff to make any kind of time slips.

yeah so big engine vs small engine.

course the small engine is gonna need something to make it go faster. its not the point anyway.

the whole reason that people love the jap cars is due to the style and the bang for your buck.

sure you could sit there and put a gas guzzler in a striped down chassis but whats the fun?

isnt it all about the rush? i hear you ask. hell yeah, but whats better big rush harsh ride, or slightly smaller rush with smooth ride?

again personal choice. you might prefer the look of the balls out muscle cars, i prefer the restrained power of an evo :rolleyes:

and i was only teasing bout the compensating thingy. :)