Installing xp on sata hd

hi everybody i have a sata hard drive and i tried to install xp but i failed and i searched the web i didn't find any usfull information so can anyone help me

my sata hard disk is maxtor 80 gb and the mother board is msi with chipst sis and i really need to know how to install the windows

what i done was

first time i didn't use F6 at the begining so the installation cd didn't recognize the hd

second time i used F6 so the pc asked for the disk that came with the motherboard and i insert it and choosed the xp installation files and the hd was recognized by the cd but at the state of copying the files there was an error in reading the files and it couldnit be copied and the installation faild again

thierd i inserted the files from the flobby that came with the motherboard on the insatallation cd and changed the txtsetup file but i think the changes i did was no right so the installation cd didn't work so please help me on this please

Okay this is what I thought ... When OemPnPDriversPath is set, the F6 function doesn't work, in fact loading drivers in txtsetup part is okay, but in GUI part it say "not found" because setup search in defined path, this is my opinion. I havn't find (and search too ^^) some solutions for me, I use regular install in that case. For U, you can integrate your sata drivers and problem will be solved. Search in Device Drivers / BashratPack sections.

Goodbye.