Formating Partition with multiboot DVD

batson0974

I have created a All in One Multi-boot DVD with all NT and non-NT versions of Windows.

They all work except for the formating process of the installations on the NT versions 2000's

2003 Servers and XP's. It acts like its going to format but when it finishes it says a message like

no atapi found. It does work with the original windows disc. Ive even tried to edit the winnt.ini

text file to say autoformat all that does is make to where I dont have to press enter to format the

partition, and I still get the same problem.

I dont know if its my computer just messing up somewhere in the ISO creation. Or if their

is some kind of encryption somewhere on the main disc. Or if the formating driver is becoming

corrupt in the file copying process. Everything after that works fine.

So if I can ever get past this problem I would have my ALL in One multi boot disc.

If anyone has any feedback please post it

Thank You, Brooks Batson

have tried on real machine with IDE harddisk and IDE dvdrom ? no atapi found error seems indicates sata peripheals ...

... and in that case you first have to load sata drivers in the xp install. You can do that by pressing F6 while it's loading the installation components in the beginning of the xp setup. Maybe you can integrate them in the xp install with nLite :rolleyes: