winrar theme

Francesco

iCandy? why..this is XPize. Regarding size, I love the 64x64 ones, but if people want I can add the 48x48 instead in next version.

iCandy just because I think that's the best winrar theme available :P

probably you have an high resolution 64x64 is really too big for 800x600/1024x768 monitors

iCandy? why..this is XPize. Regarding size, I love the 64x64 ones, but if people want I can add the 48x48 instead in next version.

Maybe you could solve this "problem" with switches.

like that:

XPize.exe /S /32

XPize.exe /S /48

XPize.exe /S /64

Maybe you could solve this "problem" with switches.

like that:

XPize.exe /S /32

XPize.exe /S /48

XPize.exe /S /64

Yeah, but Im not going to make bigger the installer just because of a mere extra and user preference. That theme was made by me, so you can download it from WinRAR homepage.

Maybe someone would like to install a WinRAR theme along with WinRAR, and there's a way. I used the RunOnceExec in my Unattended CD and worked. If anyone knows I can post a little "guide" to show how I did it. I think it's possible to create a single custom installer for WinRAR and apply the theme, but I didn't tested. By the way, the iCandy theme everybody's talking is WinRAR Jr.???