[Release] XPize 4.2 MCE

XPero

Hi im new to xpize,ive just started using this version and ive had no problems at all at present.I have to say its one of the best customizing software available.

Great work xpero :thumbup

It IS the best!!! :thumbup

QFT :yes:

Thanks for this new version Xpero

Gonna wait until a newer version of nlite is released until I will use it

Lol, XPize has its own integrate function built-in... That's what you should use, not nLite.

nono I mean that rc6 introduced some kind of bug with my setup and cannot create a new nlited cd atm

so no use for xpize :(

• 2 weeks later...

is there gonna be a new version soon? Usually a thread was created after some time, about the following version. This time I see it not. What's up with XPize?

Keep up the good work XPero! We are really proud of what you do :)

Edited by Mad_Griffith

XPize (or Reshacker) does not check if there are resources or not. But anyway, XPize only patches necessary resources (those that need XPizing or 128x128 support), so you shouldnt have a problem with it.

There's been quite a few hotfixes released since XPize was finalized. I know there was a problem with MSN Messenger (or was it Windows Messenger?), after there was an update. I'm wondering if there's likely to be similar problems with new hotfixes? Or have you taken precautions so you know that won't happen?

Just wondering because if XPize is likely to cause problems with WU, then I shouldn't be giving it to people that aren't computer saavy.