[Release] XPize 4.2 MCE

XPero

Hey,

I just downloaded and installed XPize, and it looks great. However, when I try to open the "XPize Settings", I get the following error message:

---------------------------

.NET Framework Initialization Error

To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .Net Framework:

v2.0.50727

Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .Net Framework.

OK

I am running Windows XP Pro, Version 2002, Service Pack 2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-nathan

Hey,

I just downloaded and installed XPize, and it looks great. However, when I try to open the "XPize Settings", I get the following error message:

.NET Framework Initialization Error

To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .Net Framework:

v2.0.50727

Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .Net Framework.

OK

I am running Windows XP Pro, Version 2002, Service Pack 2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-nathan

I had the same issue, even though I had .NET framwork 1.1 installed when I installed Xpize, and I did not get any warning messages about ot having 2.0 at that time, but only when I attempted any Setting changes.

I'd have thought it should have notified me about 2.0 at that point, no, as Xpize seemed to work fine under 1.1

the next version should have the option to choose a custom jpg/bmp for your bootscreen.

that would be awesome! :thumbup

Thats scares me a bit. I can imaging people having boot problems because they didnt add an image in the correct format (bitmap with 16 colors pallette) :P

the next version should have the option to choose a custom jpg/bmp for your bootscreen.

that would be awesome! :thumbup

Thats scares me a bit. I can imaging people having boot problems because they didnt add an image in the correct format (bitmap with 16 colors pallette) :P

well maybe you could have a huge disclaimer on it :P then if they break it, its their own fault. but seriously that kind of functionality would top off xpize :)

cheers

Edited by eyeball

maybe you could just add a couple of different ones to select from during install? Just somethinga little purtier than the current one..

Xpero loves adding extra choices ;):lol: am correct Xpero

Even i have requested so many times for multiple choices , but he just doesnot bulge :no:

Thanks for this new version Xpero

Gonna wait until a newer version of nlite is released until I will use it

Lol, XPize has its own integrate function built-in... That's what you should use, not nLite.