Another application for managing config.js

Much more error-checkings will come in the next version, but I'm kind of busy this week, so I'll update this post in maximum a couple of weeks (no unfixed bugs reported so far, or at least not critical)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry I'm late with this, but there's a lot of work keeping me busy. I'll try to finish it these days, but I can't guarantee you anything ... I have a working version now (fully-tested with some extra addons) and I can upload it but I hope I'll be able to finish it soon.

PS: I uploaded the latest working version and a little help file, check the latest post.

Edited by sadicq

i found a prob/ error with your latest version its some thing i just noticed,, when using the save feature more then once to save your current progress,, it adds alot of extra slashes "\" depending upon how ever many times youve tried to save,, like for example if youve saved your work each time youve added a program,, it will come out like this

prog[pn]=['CCleaner v1.27.260']

uid[pn]=['Program20']

picf[pn]=['ccleaner_icon_01.png']

picw[pn]=['128']

pich[pn]=['128']

desc[pn]=['CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware System optimization tool. That removes unused and temporary files from your System - allowing Windows to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space. The best part is that it is fast! (normally taking less that a second to run) and Free.']

textl[pn]=['Bottom']

ordr[pn]=[10]

cmd1[pn]=['%CDROM%\\\\\\\\Applications\\\\\\\\Maintenance\\\\\\\\crap_cleaner\\\\\\\\ccsetup127_slim.exe /S']

cmd2[pn]=['%CDROM%\\\\\\\\Applications\\\\\\\\Maintenance\\\\\\\\crap_cleaner\\\\\\\\ccleaner_mandc.cmd']

dflt[pn]=['no']

forc[pn]=['false']

cat[pn]=['System Maintenance Tools']

pn++

i think that should be definatly looked at before this goes final.. other then that it seems to be working fine

Edited by Lost Soul

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I haven't been around for almost an year ... and this app was discontinued. It doesn't work with the 5.x branch and since WPI evolved now it covers some of this app's functionality.

The reason I abandoned (at least for a while) the forum was the exams I have in about 2 weeks, exams that kept me away from working.

So in about 2 months from now I'll start working on a new project that is meant to be somenthing between WIHU and WPI and it will include most of this app's functionality. Until then I must learn some C++ and get the basic functions work done ...