beccatigger

Do I have a party or not?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do I have a party or not?

• Yes go on have the damn party stoopid
    • No way, ur gonna get busted
    • You should have it but tell them after

LOL@Jay Stealth

But you don't understand if the car get's taken away Im screwed. I'm 2miles from village, 8 miles from town +25 miles from city (and friends) I love my car!!!!!!

scuse if this is spelt wrong or anything, my friend's just been round+I attacked the ol' vodka bottle wwooooohhhooooo

But hell. I'll have da party. My bezzie says we should get my sis's paddling pool out. it's alright 4 her, she's got a nice body.... :)

Oh n PS, they said that I can have a friend round cos I dont like being in my house on my own

LOL@Jay Stealth

But you don't understand if the car get's taken away Im screwed. I'm 2miles from village, 8 miles from town +25 miles from city (and friends) I love my car!!!!!!

scuse if this is spelt wrong or anything, my friend's just been round+I attacked the ol' vodka bottle wwooooohhhooooo

But hell. I'll have da party.  My bezzie says we should get my sis's paddling pool out. it's alright 4 her, she's got a nice body.... :)

Oh n PS, they said that I can have a friend round cos I dont like being in my house on my own

Make it A COUPLE of friends! :rolleyes:

I have to agree with what Patricia said. I did something similar... years ago. Somehow no matter how well you clean up Murphy's Law always steps in and there's something you missed that will be discovered. So it's usually better to have the party and then say you had a couple friends over, IMO.

I think everyone has had a party when the parents are away.Even us old guys.If it's that important to you and your willing to accept the conscequences if caught then go for it.BTW my parents came home earlier than they said (while the party was still on),man was that embarrassing."Uh uh hey mom hey dad well uh my friends just all dropped over to see me".Ya right,busted.They didn't trust me anymore when they went away.But I had my bash. :)