WPI 4.3.8 & WPI Lite 1.2

Updated WPI lite to version 1.1.

i have change the wpi.cmd a bit to run it from CD as i have do with 4.3.5 but i get whitescreens and it freezes (only when running wpi.cmd and not wpi.hta directly). At the top of it i see the first one slashdot is dissappeared (as if D:wpi\wpi.cmd). whatever i tryed, copy lines from 4.3.5 to 4.3.8 to specify the path, it all wont help, i stepped over at WPI Lite and i see it is actually the same (the important lines are the same).

Now i get a new wpi.cmd from wpi lite and dont change whatever on it and now it runs fine from CD, i dont copy WPI to HDD. So maybe better remove the line to specify it runs of cdrom or not (i means this line:REM Determine the WPI startup path. REM if wpi should run off the cd the replace %~dp0 with %cdrom%.

set wpipath=%~dp0).

I really dont understand why this is working but ok...

my wpi.ico is at the root, my wpi map is at the root too, my install map is at the root, so you know my setup a bit now.

Kelsenellenelvian, i have installed a list of programs and selected "cleanup and reboot" too and during install i see this program isnt the very last (looks like alphabetical order) so my pc restarted while WPI wasnt completed.

I have give this option a number 999, do you know why it is ignoring the order? I use a clean freshed WPI 1.1Lite except config.js.... In 4.3.5 it was working fine....

Edited by SolidasRock

Kelsenellenelvian, i have installed a list of programs and selected "cleanup and reboot" too and during install i see this program isnt the very last (looks like alphabetical order) so my pc restarted while WPI wasnt completed.

I have give this option a number 999, do you know why it is ignoring the order? I use a clean freshed WPI 1.1Lite except config.js.... In 4.3.5 it was working fine....

It looks like the first pair numbers are working and the last pair arent working anymore.

I like to see a react of you kelsenellenelvian ;)

I am looking into it.

I will give wpi 4.3.8 a try (just for testing) to look if this problem is here too....

The problem to not follow the order is in WPI 4.3.8 too. It looks like the last numbers arent working.

Kelsenellenelvian, do you have found this problem too in the newest WPI with the progressbars?