IE 7 Beta 2 Leaked

pawan

I never tend to trust releases of software until it can be proven legitimate. If it's not on Microsoft.com, I don't trust it. In fact, I had a customer who downloaded a Win 98 ISO using torrents because he lost his CD. Turns out that the ISO he downloaded was packaged with a trojan/backdoor within the windows installation.

jcarle

4 74G Raptors in RAID 0 on an A8N32-SLI Deluxe........redifines fast

I'm using IE 7 beta2 and am experiencing no problems but I do not like the layout. You can not cannot put the Toolbars all on one line up top for instance; and the way it handles "Favorites bugs me.....not impressed yet....am going to roll back.

Hmm leaked you say?

Yes I found the screen shot on a website, claiming that the build is beta 2 5299.

I am not asking for the link man. :P

Pawan

The International Court of Justice in the Hague and the Supreme Court of the United States

uphold the individuals right to do a Google. Further more, the individuals right to click on any link found by doing a Google .. If you were to click on a Google Search - srch2 and then further to click on the bottom link or the 10th link down, your rights under International Law at protected. After this, you are on your own.

* NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH INTERNATIONAL LAW *

----

International Court of Justice in the Hague

The International Court of Justice is the principal judicial organ of the United

Nations, La Court Internationale de Justice est l'organe judiciaire pricipal ...

http://www.icj-cij.org/

Supreme Court of the United States

Official page of the United States Supreme Court, featuring court's opinions and

orders, calendar and schedules, rules, news releases and general ...

www.supremecourtus.gov/ - 20 Jan 2006

PS. Something has gone horribly wrong with MSFN Forum boards - or is it just me?

i'm using it too but i have one page (my own :( ) which dont work correctly.. maybe the others can test it too which have IE7 B2

http://www.xp-sp2-updatepack.dl.am/

Works for me!! :lol:

Your page looks OK. But ..

.. it's a dud! :realmad: [browser not your site.]

God, who were the guys that did IE 3, and had style, [it was like nothing MS had done before - it was like they hired Apple - it even had a background!] and did it fast. It blew Netscape Navigator away. And wrecked that company. Like it or not. And let's not forget that Netscape Navigator cost over $100 to buy.

PS. If you want to add Google Search, take a look at this .. Click Here tiny zip download

ie7b2_google_search.jpg

press-any-key we dont care about what laws say, we say that it is forbidden to tell people how to get illigal stuff. No more of that!

As for the others... discussion about a possible new beta is permitted but it is out of question if you can tell people where to get it, so dont :)