XPize 4.2 beta2 and RyanVM UpdatePack 2.0.2a

pmi

I have a new bug to report: no content in Device Manager and also in Computer Management.

I am sure enough is about XPize because with Ryan's 2.0.1 everything was ok, but the with the new pack XPize gives me those empty windows with .iso integration using nLite and also when I install XPize after a complete XP setup was done (drivers, settings, etc...).

Does new Ryan's Pack include Microsoft Management Console 3.0?

EDIT: Yes it is included. That new version of mmc.exe is incompatible with XPize, so you can try reinstaling the hotfix.

I will try to fix that for 4.2 final

I think this is a major bug.

You should consider posting a warning when used in combination with ryanvm's pack.

I just spend hours of rebuilding and testing before I spoted the problem with Xpize and eventually saw this post.

I think allot of customizers are using ryan's packs and Xpize. And we wouldn't want everyone to go trough the same time consuming process now would we:-).

I fixed my problem with after the Xpize I386 patching replacing the mmc.ex_ file with the original ryanvm's one.

Maybe someone knows which files are exactly affected by this bug?

Keep up the good work with Xpize and Ryanvm's packs...it makes life so much easier and nicer:-)

PS: Any nfo on the release of 4.2 final ? without that bug?