my experiences with direct x bs

WOW win 95 98 2000 xp all these version my sis 6326 gpu based display card was supported under direct x.

And then came windows server 2003 BEHOLD NO HARDWARE ACCELERATION!!!

Well what can i say.

All of the sudden microsoft has decided to force me yet again buy another expensive peice of hardware.

No i dont want help with this because i just think i dont want it.

Besides all i would expect is "blah blah blah buy a new one"

So perhaps instead SHOVE IT ill go use linux at least nothing gets thrown in the unsupported basket.

All you windows users put up with this?

DO YOU WANNA KNOW THE EFFECTS OF THIS BEHABIOUR HAS THEN READ THIS:

Every time microsoft releases newer peices of code thousands of systems go obselete everyday.

The landfill this creates is so tremendous and completely wasteful I am surprised noone has complained WELL IM SICK OF PAYING FOR MICROSOFT HYPE.

My sis6326 graphics card is so popular goto www.driverguide.com and ave alook at the hacked versions too.

a 4 year old gpu goes obselete but a 10 year old d-matrix printer is still in the printer driver dbase this is so ironic.

Bill Gates why put product activation to make our lives more pitifull and wasteful because it just makes lil kids wanna hack your crap even more.

When windows longhorn finally gets released you guys will be hacked so bad for treating your customers like moneybags that you entire fortune will be drained.

Hey when serial codes are so popular and spread to 4 corners of the WWW longhorn users will constantly have to get new codes just cause a lil kid got it over the net before you baught it in the box.

the way i have been treated as a gullable turd in the past my microsoft ive just grown tired of it.

Bill Gates SHOVE YER HYPE WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE!!!