Bâshrat the Sneaky (18)

Martin L

Thanks! :)

I won't be getting my driving license very soon, since I'd have to do the practice test at most 9 months after my theory test. And I haven't even tried to drive yet, so I'll first do the practice at home, then pass my theory test and finally get my driving license. Does this stupid system also exist in the Netherlands?

Makes me feel stupid and old being 21 knowing that while I was 20 that I incorporated a then 17 year olds work into my everyday work life...

Makes me feel stupid and old....

Kudos and happy birthday.... And I agree, with your current drivers record, you should have a license my now....

Keep on driving us...

Makes me feel stupid and old being 21 knowing that while I was 20 that I incorporated a then 17 year olds work into my everyday work life...

Makes me feel stupid and old....

Kudos and happy birthday.... And I agree, with your current drivers record, you should have a license my now....

Keep on driving us...

Well... I'm going on 28 soon so don't let it bother you much. ;) On this board we are still considered kids I suppose. ;)

BTW Bashrat... forget about driving for now... you need to hit up the strip clubs! :thumbup Congrats on the big 18 Bashy!