1. 1. Britney or Christina?

• Britney
    • Christina
    • Britney has the nicer body, Christina has a better voice
    • Christina has the nicer body, Britney the better voice
    • They both schlaaaaaaaaags (slags 2 u)
    • They're equally talented
    • Who the hell are they?

lets see... in terms of singing value Christina wins hands down. Britney is pure pop, Christina is pop but was a serious singer before (she's returing to it with her latest album, no i dont have it :rolleyes: )

in terms of image Britney wins due to her good girl marketing strategy.

and finally the body; Christina wins because she is more of a women than Brintney will ever be. Sure Christina is a little slutty :) but.....thats what the public wants and i aint complaining.

Maxim Online Christina Shoot =D

I like Christina because she's not ur conventional piece of crap pop act, she has individual style so in that way she's really similar to me...she does dress like a hoe but she's young+living her life, what's wrong with that? I hate Britney's "I don't have sex" image then a couple of months later Justin Trousersnake announces she was a right little goer.....hahaha, she's a liar

Voice: Christina

Body: Christina

Sexual Vibe: Christina

I should note that although I think Christina wins in these 3 categories I consider her a total freak and she makes my skin crawl.

I'm also not saying Britney doesn't have her own good pts. But I think right now Christina has more pluses.

I hated both their releases until Christina's Stripped album. I don't like all of it but I am pretty **** impressed with some of the songs. No shock that Alicia Keys was involved with the album and it having some great material on it :)

I like Christina because she's not ur conventional piece of crap pop act, she has individual style so in that way she's really similar to me...she does dress like a hoe but she's young+living her life, what's wrong with that? I hate Britney's "I don't have sex" image then a couple of months later Justin Trousersnake announces she was a right little goer.....hahaha, she's a liar

LOL I have to agree with becca I think, although Christina does freak me out a bit :/

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I liked christina's body before she put on the pounds. Once she died her hair, then she filled out, like most women. She does have the better voice though. If I had to choose one right now, I'd prob pass. Prob so many diseases going through both of them. In their primes, I'd be all over Christina.

• 5 months later...